Lunes, Agosto 18, 2014

Don't Be Bully





Have you ever been bullied or had someone bigger or older take something from you?

I remember being bullied by my classmate when I was second year high school, for a reason that he envies at me because of our grades rank. He always bullied me even if I was hurt physically and emotionally.  He always felt like it was his right to bully me. He hit me for many times and utter bad words at me. That’s why we always went to principal’s office.

It is my fault because I kept on silent; I did not told my parents earlier about my situation. For being bullied, I do not know how to fight fair.There are times when I got discouragement, but still I continue my dreams in life to pursue my studies. I always cried secretly at that time because I lost my self-confidence and I have low self-esteem. I just kept it to the Lord in prayer, and thanks to Him for answered prayers.

Remember that unlike a wrestling match, there is no referee to call "foul play". So it is up to us.
In any argument we need to stick with the issue that we are discussing, try to reach a common goal about what should happen differently, and never bring up something that would belittle with anybody. Make them feel like they did not get a fair fight and always look for the bigger picture. As a future teacher, I will never let that bullying would happen to my pupils. I will see to it that my pupils are safe and sound in my hands.
Don’t be a bully; instead love one another with all our hearts, strength and soul as the Lord also love us all.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento